look wallstreetbets gamestopanastasiowired
- WallStreetBets, a popular Reddit forum for stock traders, has taken on the establishment by buying up shares of GameStop that they believe are undervalued. look wallstreetbets gamestopanastasiowired
- The move has caused the stock price of GameStop to soar and has drawn the attention of major media outlets.
- Some have called the WallStreetBets traders ” Robinhooders” because they are using the popular investing app to buy stocks.
- WallStreetBets is a subreddit that is known for its r/wallstreetbets has been in the news recently for their involvement in the GameStop stock market rally.
- The subreddit has been around for over 10 years and has over 2 million members.
- WallStreetBets is known for its highly engaged and active community.
- The community is made up of mostly retail investors, but also includes some professional investors. look wallstreetbets gamestopanastasiowired
In the past year, Reddit group WallStreetBets has made headlines for their involvement in short squeezes of struggling companies. Their latest target is GameStop, a company that has been struggling in recent years due to the rise of digital downloads and streaming services like Netflix. In the past week, WallStreetBets has been buying up shares of GameStop, driving up the price and causing a short squeeze.