The journey from being a member of the Roman Catholic Family to the “world’s richest celebrity in Hollywood” was not a cup of tea. Sofia Vergara is a Columbian model, actress, and queen of millions of hearts. She has broken the stereotype of being an actress with blonde hair in the industry. Sofia never give up neither on her career nor on the culture, she was moving on like Phoenix. Today she is working as a judge in America’s Got Talent and also owns a business based on lingerie, clothes, and accessories. In the updated annual income of the celebrities, the net worth of Sofia Vergara is about $220 million according to Forbes. New-season of AGT or America’s Got Talent is on the way and she is eagerly excited to be a part of it. So if you are a fan of her then we are now going to share some more interesting facts about her and this may excite you more.
Early life and Education –
Her upbringing was in a Roman Catholic family. Sofia’s father was the only working person in the family. In her family, there were many cousins and five siblings including her, so it was not enough to fulfill the needs of each child. Sofia wanted to be a dentist and she was doing graduation in that field.
Since childhood, Sofia was dreaming to become a dentist but destiny has decided something else for her. While walking on the beach, one photographer noticed her and offer the proposal to work as a model.
Then she quit everything and started to work as a model. The first advertisement of Sofia was for the Pepsi Brand at the age of 17. In the year 2012, she started her work on television firstly as an advertiser. Become a face of “COVERGIRL” and also worked with Devid Beckham in the ad for DietCoke. The same year Sofia completed her film “Farrelly Brothers” where she was playing a lead role. The shocking fact was that – Sofia get married at the age of 17 and have one son. Her son has started web series and she was playing a role in it in the year 2012.
In the U.S. Sofia was the richest celebrity in the television industry and “People” magazine has considered her in the list of “50 most beautiful women”. No doubt that Sofia is beautiful after being married, she has proved that girl can do anything at any age. The only thing she must have is the passion and courage to face the world. In the list of “most influential women in the world”, Sofia has got the space through the “Billboard” and “The Hollywood Reporter”.
- Sofia has worked in the comedy series “Modern Family” and no one has imagined that she could do comedy as well. Due to her brilliant performance in the series, she was awarded three times Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Sofia was the Brand Ambassador of the Anti Hairfall Shampoo Head and Shoulders in the year 2014.
- Sofia has maintained the position of being the “richest celebrity in the world” from the year she started her career.
- In the year 2020, she got the offer of being a judge in the show “America’s Got Talent” and till now Sofia has been going forward to it.
Personal life :
- In the industry, Sofia is well recognized for her Blonde hair and she has never gone against her culture.
- She is a cancer survivor and encounter thyroid cancer in the year 2000.
- Her first move was to do other Pepsi commercials together in the same year.
- In an early phase, Sofia moved all the exotic locations to promote the show, especially from Columbia to the U.S.
- She has a business mindset and established Latin World Entertainment where she handles all the licensing, marketing, and production-related work. Now you could understand she is an actress who is not solely based on acting and modeling.
- She has charged around $9 million in the last show and this was more than any other co-star of the show “Modern Family”
- When it comes to wardrobe, there is a line of blue jeans and she has sold many at Walmart. Her favorite shopping application is also the same and she used to buy her necessary stuff from Walmart.
Wrapping Up –
Sofia Vergara is a wonderful actress and youthful businesswoman. Today she is owning her space and making millions without any extra worries. So this is important to never give up opportunities and be happy with what destiny has decided for you.