Amazon’s Lookout is a new service that uses machine learning to identify objects in images and videos. The service is currently in private beta, but Amazon plans to make it available to all developers later this year. Lookout is similar to other image recognition services, but it has a few key features that make it unique. First, Lookout can identify objects even if they’re partially obscured. Second, it can identify objects in real-time video, not just still images. amazon lookout visionwiggersventurebeat
- Amazon is always on the lookout for new opportunities, and their latest venture is called Lookout Vision.
- This new service uses artificial intelligence to identify objects and people in photos and videos. amazon lookout visionwiggersventurebeat
- Lookout Vision can be used to improve the accuracy of image search results, as well as to find products that are similar to those in a customer’s photo.
- Amazon Lookout is a new service that uses machine learning to identify objects in images.
- The service is currently in beta, and is solely available to Amazon Web Services (AWS) customers.
- Amazon Lookout can be used to identify a variety of objects, including people, animals, and vehicles.
- The service is accurate, with a false positive rate of just 1%.