HP Printer is the one admiring device truly necessary at a workplace as it prints high-quality documents safely. But, there are times when your printing function comes to a halt and suddenly stops delivering printouts. It can be a headache when your printer doesn’t work even after accurately providing the Print command to your selected document. However, don’t feel blue! Every problem has a specific solution. In the same way, there is an ultimate HP Printer Troubleshooting tricks discussed in this post that will help you to get out of the printing problem in a short span of time. Thus, continue to read from top-to-toe!
HP Printer Troubleshooting Tricks For Common HP Printer Problems
With the help of HP Printer Troubleshooting tips, you can resolve your printer problems like:
- The printer not printing black or color ink
- When receiving faded or blur printouts
- HP Printer Offline error issue
- HP Printer paper jamming issue
- HP Printer Ink Cartridge issue
- HP Printer Software And Drivers Error
HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide To Fix Printer Problems
In order to get rid of the most common HP Printer-related problems, we have enumerated useful and cost-efficient troubleshooting tips. You are only required to implement each fixing step appropriately and bring your printer out of its error state issue. Let’s begin to follow!
Guide 1: Reinstall HP Printer Driver
If the driver installed against your printer is outdated or corrupt, you might have experienced trouble printing documents. In such a scenario, there is also a possibility to show an HP Printer Offline error despite delivering quality printouts of your document. Thus, it is extensively required to remove the installed printer driver first and then try to reinstall the original, compatible, and upgraded version of the driver. Here’s the desired guideline you need to walk through:
- First and forecast, you have to turn on your HP printer. If you are using a USB cable to connect the device with your computer, make sure the cable is not defective and the devices have a strong connection.
- Now, press the “Windows logo + R” keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box.
- Then, type in “Control Panel” to open it.
- Then, select the “Devices and Printer” option, and give a right-click on it. When you see the actual name of the model of your HP printer, hit it to remove or uninstall it.
- Just in case the name of your HP printer is not visible in the appeared list, you can directly move to the “Printers” section.
- A set of instructions will pop up when you move to the “Printers” section. All you have to do is follow these on-screen displayed instructions to completely remove your HP printer.
- The next step involves eliminating any other HP icons appearing on the Windows desktop or in the Windows “Start” menu.
- Once the printer driver has been successfully removed, reinstall it now from the official HP site.
- After the reinstallation of your HP Printer Driver, the HP Printer Offline will probably be turned back online.
- Also, make sure you use genuine HP ink cartridges as well as an accurate paper size that is compatible with your HP printer. Otherwise, you won’t print anything.
If this HP Printer Troubleshooting guide didn’t work, move to the next solving method.
Guide 2: Run HP Print And Scan Doctor Tool
Running the HP Printer and Scan Doctor tool will surely resolve the printer showing offline error problem. Here’s the step to do so:
- First of all, you have to download the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” tool.
- Once the tool has been downloaded, run it appropriately on your computer system.
- Then, open the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” window and click the “Start” button.
- Now, select the name of your HP printer. If in case you are unable to view the name of your printer, click on the “Retry” tab and it will appear.
- Now, you will be prompted to turn on the printer updates, if any are ready.
- Click on the “Yes” button to install the print scanner tool and then tap “Continue”.
- It will automatically detect the HP Printer Offline issue and will rectify it in a couple of seconds.
- Furthermore, the tool will also guide you with the appropriate instructions in case there is an error with the printer connection.
For Additional Support Dial Toll-Free Helpline Number
If none of the above-mentioned HP Printer Troubleshooting guides has helped you in getting back your printer offline, don’t wag off! We’re here to assist you round the clock no matter how much your problem is nasty and complicated. Place a call at the given helpline number and stay connected with our dexterous tech-geeks. Your printer problem will be eradicated soon.